This guide (opens new window) will support employers, commissioners and registered nursing associates to:
- have a clear understanding of the role of a registered nursing associate
- have a more detailed understanding of what to consider when thinking of including the role in different social care settings
- consider and encourage review or the creation of a detailed workforce plan
- consider the role in light of integrated services and partnerships in a long term plan
- be introduced to key regulations and a range of suggestions to consider when implementing this role in a social care setting.