Care providers should encourage staff and service users to apply to EU Settlement Scheme

Most EU citizens need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to ensure they're able to continue to live, work and access funding and services in the UK after 30 June 2021. The CPA is providing information on the EU Settlement Scheme (opens new window) and encourages care providers to share information with staff, people who use social care services, their families and friends