Independent review of the Dignity in Care Campaign
The Dignity in Care Campaign has been running for three years now and with over 10,000 individuals signed up to be Dignity Champions we have had an independant review of the campaign to determine theprogress achieved, success's and areas for improvement.
In brief the findings show
- The campaign has empowered many, and provided immense pride and satisfaction to those providing services and care.
- It has also created leaders and role models, whose actions relating to the campaign may inspire others
- Dignity in care issues are of a higher priority now than in the past
- Dignity issues have shown steady improvement over the three years since we launched the campaign.
- Many Dignity Champions think that without the campaign a lot of progress would not have been achieved.
- The campaign has provided dignity champions with freedom.
Read the full report below and take a look at some of the 60 case studies showing what champions have been up to over the past three years. You can view 5 filmes case studies of what champion have been up to on our podcasts page
The independant review also included some desk research (attached below) & analysing metrics. The Metrics can be found under useful documents in this link http://nascis.ic.nhs.uk/Portal/Library.aspx