Dignity in Care Podcasts
QIPP - Safer Care
QIPP video - patients experience of dealing with pressure damage care - How can you ensure safer dignified care on this subject.
3 vox pop videos with comments from dignity champions
3 in-depth interviews with people fulfilling different roles, talking about all aspects of dignity
Sir Michael Parkinson Interviews
Good Practice Examples
Dignity in Care - Question Time 2009
- Question Time - Trailer
- Question Time - What's dignified about our care systems?
- Question Time - Who's to blame for the lack of Dignity?
- Question Time - Encouraging a complaints culture
- Question Time - Ensuring Dignity in a multicultural, multi-faith society
- Question Time - How the forecast reduction in public spending may affect Dignity
- Question Time - What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Leeds Case Study - Top to Bottom
The first of three video case studies into the work of 2008 Social Care award winners, Leeds.
- Leeds Case Study - Social Marketing
The second of three video case studies into the work of 2008 Social Care award winners, Leeds.
- Leeds Case Study - Audits
Third of three video case studies into the work of the 2008 Social Care award winners, Leeds
- Why Dignity Matters - Sir Michael Parkinson and guests
Sir Michael Parkinson discusses 'Why Dignity Matters' with Amanda Waring, Barbara Pointon and Barbara Dearnley.
- Dignity in Care - Choosing a Care Home
This 19 minute video podcast discusses what to look for when choosing a care home for an older person with dementia, and how residential home managers and staff can be supported to keep improving standards.
- Dignity in Care - Active Ageing
This 17 minute video podcast describes a project in Liverpool that helps older people to be more active and involved, including work with young people in schools to improve understanding between the generations.
- Dignity in Care - Leading from the front
This 18 minute video podcast looks at the importance of leadership, at all levels in organisations, in making sure that Dignity is at the heart of care.
- Dignity in Care - Your right to be respected
This 18 minute video podcast is an introduction to the Dignity Campaign.