Bolton Metropolitan Council
Bolton MBC launched our Dignity Action Plan at a high profile conference on 23.5.08 which included a number of national speakers (programme attached - presentations available on council website). They have also launched a series of posters which can be found below.
Key priority areas are:
- Nutrition & Hydration
- Communication and Attitude
- Vulnerable Adults (Safeguarding)
Bids submitted to undertake a project aimed at improving screening and treatment of older adults in care homes in respect of nutrition and hydration.
Contact: Larry Hollando, Head of Commissioning Older Adults, Bolton Metropolitan Council
Tel: 01204332190, M: 07879470939. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolton Dignity in Care Action Plan for 2008-09 (doc - 168Kb) (opens new window)
This report gives the background for the national Dignity in Care campaign and describes the Dignity Challenge issued by the Minister of Care Ivan Lewis MP and the national network of Dignity in Care Champions.
- Door Chain Poster (pdf - 95Kb) (opens new window)
- Fork Poster (pdf - 87Kb) (opens new window)
- Mug Poster (pdf - 91Kb) (opens new window)
- Toilet Poster (pdf - 92Kb) (opens new window)