Championing Dignity in Care Badges and Wristbands
Due to times of austerity we are sorry to announce that we need to ask Dignity Champions to pay for their badges and wristbands.
The charges are as follows:
- One badge will cost £1 with a stamped addressed envelope
- Each wristband costs 50p with a stamped addressed envelope
- For more than one badge but up to five - the cost will be £1.50 per badge, which will include the cost of posting and packaging
- For more than one wristband but up to five - the cost will be 75p per band, which will include the cost of posting and packaging
- For over five badges or wristbands - organisations or individuals should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'badge' or 'wristband' in the subject line and they will be advised of a price.
Payment and Address
Each badge weighs 4g. Send your stamped, self-addressed (preferably padded) envelope and cheque to the address below, and make your cheque payable to 'National Dignity Council'.
The National Dignity Council
John Hewitt House
Off Lifford Lane
Thank you for your dedication as a Dignity Champion. When you receive your badge, please wear it with pride knowing that you are agreeing to uphold the National Dignity Council Ten Dignity Challenges.