Here are stories from local Dignity Champions in your area.
- West Midlands Skills for Good Practice
Within Skills for Care West Midlands we are continuing to promote the Dignity challenge throughout the special care workforce in the region. We aim to promote the challenge at every meeting we hold or...
- West Midlands Southern Cross Good Practice Guide
The dignity challenge is a focus for Southern Cross Healthcare and has been for some 12 months now. We have 750 champions have signed up with the department of health in England so far and it is growing...
- Dr Cathy Rhodes Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Cathy Rhodes leads a team of midwives and doctors who care for women with high-risk pregnancies at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield. Many of the women in her care also have mental health problems....
- Walsall Integrated Learning Disability Team
Screening for breast cancer is vital for all women, but much harder to access for those with a learning disability. People with learning disabilities can find it difficult to communicate symptoms and...
- Dudley Council promoting Dignity in Care
We are a local authority training provider who provide NVQ training to learners who work in the Private, Independent and voluntary sector. They work in a variety of services including residential care...
- Stoke on Trent Dignity Work
Stoke on Trent have implemented the 'It's My Life Training Strategy' and Life Biography Work.... Adult Social Care and Health launched in April 2008 the "It's My Life" training strategy. The strategy...
- Southern Cross Dignity Champions
Southern Cross Health Care have implemented training for Dignity Champions. Wendy Averall explaions here how it was implemented & the changes it has made
- Carol Dinshaw West Midlands Dignity Champion Success Story
Read here Carol Dinshaws story of success as a West Midlands Dignity Champion.
- Jill Broomhall West Midlands Champion Story
Jill Broomhall West Midlands Champion Story
- Marianne Bulman Dignity Champion Success
Local Dignity Champion- Marianne Bulman shares her success story.