Nominate a outstanding Nurse in the Nursing standards awards
The deadline for all entries is 28 October 2011.
Entering the awards is easy. You can nominate yourself, a colleague, your team or a team in another department. The awards are open to qualified nurses, midwives and health visitors, registered to practise in the UK, pre-registration student nurses and healthcare assistants. Only pre-registered students can enter the RCN Fellows Student Nurse award. Please note only RCN members can enter the RCN Professional Forum award.
Entries and Judging criteria
Categories judging criteria
- How creative/innovative/original is the project? Has the project made a difference to patient care?
- Could the work be described as nursing practice that is over and above what might be expected as the `norm'?
- How instrumental was the entrant in setting up the project?
- How involved was the entrant in leading the project?
- The level of negotiations the entrant undertook to begin their project
- The level of obstacles the entrant overcame to get their project up and running
- The impact the project has had on patient care
- Has the entrant undertaken a full evaluation of their project?/Does the entrant have plans to undertake a full evaluation?
- Has the entrant disseminated their project?/Does the entrant have plans to disseminate their project?