North East E-learning in End of Life Care for All Launch Event
Date: 23rd March 2010 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Venue: THE VERMONT HOTEL Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RQ
This is an event to launch the national E-learning in End of Life Care for All (e-ELCA)
initiative to the North East workforce.
E-learning in End of Life Care for All (e-ELCA) is an exciting and free on-line resource to help train and educate health and social care staff delivering end of life care. For more information visit the website at www.e-elca.org.uk.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Dr Bee Wee, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Palliative Medicine at Oxford University will be presenting on the development of the e-ELCA resource.
- Test drive e-ELCA training modules and hear from the experts.
This is an exciting and essential event suitable for:
- Senior managers and clinicians in health and social care organisations.
- Local education leads in health and social care organisations.
- E-learning leads from across health and social care.
- Those who mentor colleagues whose work involves end of life care.
- Anyone whose work involves caring for those approaching the end of their life and would like an early look at what the new resource offers.
To book you free place, please visit the website below and select EVENT REGISTRATION using the following log-in details:
password: ELAM23 (Please note that all the 0's are zeros' and use capital letters)
username : EP1145PM
You can also view the programme for the day and the flyer for the launch below.