Have you shared your Dignity Action Day Activity?
So far 470 people have made their pledge to support Dignity Action Day by undertaking some form of activity on or around February 25th.
We know many more of you have organised worthwhile activities for those you care for and others in your community, but you haven't told people about it.
Please pledge your Dignity Action Day Activity now by following this link and make sure the Dignity in care Campaign and others know what you have planned.
You should add you Dignity Action Day pledge to our website:
1) so that all visitors know about the good work that you are doing
2) You will encourage and inspire others to support Dignity Action Day
3) If you need help or assistance in your activity other people can offer their support
How to add your pledge for Dignity Action Day:
1) Follow this link www.dignityincare.org.uk/DAD/
2) Click 'Make a pledges to volunteer time' or 'Share a Dignity Action Day Activity'
3) Add as much details as possible and see your pledge appear on the interactive map
Please make you pledge now- it will only take 5 minutes. Lets show the nation the combined effort of over 12,000 Dignity Champions