South Central - Privacy and Dignity Champions Summit
This event is for South Central Counties only, these are Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. To gain common understanding and commitment to the Privacy and Dignity agenda, by sharing current thinking, existing knowledge and developing the way forward.
To understand the roles of the Dignity Champions and how we can work with them to support and influence the wider Privacy & Dignity Programme.
Objectives of the day :
1. To Share common knowledge and progress.
1. To introduce the role of the Dignity Champions.
2. To jointly input into key areas of the programme.
3. To identify the areas of concern and their causes.
4. To develop the next steps and moving forward